Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by a Birthday Bliss theme. What fun! Stampin’ Up! catalogs are filled with fun, festive and beautiful ways to make birthdays special – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. We are also excited to welcome guest designer Michelle Last to our team’s blog hop this month. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card today features the incredible Beautiful You stamp set with a little paper-piecing to add a pop of color! Who wouldn’t want to wear a dress like this?!? I think the recipient will instantly feel fabulous when they open it, don’t you think? This card was super easy to put together – my favorite kind of card! While quick and easy to create, there are a few elements that really take this card up a notch:
- The tiny bow (love it!) – draws your attention to the beautiful dress!
- The Stitched Shapes oval framelit – takes an oval from drab to fab!
- The scalloped oval layer – adds an additional feminine flair to the card!
I feel gorgeous just looking at this card! LOL! Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Michelle Last at MichelleLast.co.uk
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lory Robinson at The Robins Nest Designs
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
Here are the supplies I used on today’s card: