Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by a Birthday Bliss theme. What fun! Stampin’ Up! catalogs are filled with fun, festive and beautiful ways to make birthdays special – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. We are also excited to welcome guest designer Michelle Last to our team’s blog hop this month. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My card today features the incredible Beautiful You stamp set with a little paper-piecing to add a pop of color! Who wouldn’t want to wear a dress like this?!? I think the recipient will instantly feel fabulous when they open it, don’t you think? This card was super easy to put together – my favorite kind of card! While quick and easy to create, there are a few elements that really take this card up a notch:
- The tiny bow (love it!) – draws your attention to the beautiful dress!
- The Stitched Shapes oval framelit – takes an oval from drab to fab!
- The scalloped oval layer – adds an additional feminine flair to the card!
I feel gorgeous just looking at this card! LOL! Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Michelle Last at MichelleLast.co.uk
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lory Robinson at The Robins Nest Designs
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
Here are the supplies I used on today’s card:
10 thoughts on “Birthday Bliss – InKing Royalty Blog Hop”
(1) You ARE gorgeous! (2) I love this card. The pink really pops against the crumb cake background. Beautiful simplicity! So glad you hopped with us today!
I love your paper piecing technique. You did such a great job snipping this out, it looks just amazing! Simple and gorgeous!
Julie, I love this so much! The little bow is just so perfect and you paper sniping too…the stiched dies are so amazing! And yes the make everything go from drab to fab. You are fabulous my friend❤
Oh, Julie, you talented little pixie you. This is so beautiful. I love the extra little details. Thanks for sharing! (My birthday is July 6. Just sayin’.)
Julie, I LOVE this card and your write-up, too! All the little details added up to a big impact. Thanks for sharing!
Lovely card Julie! So elegant!!
I love this card!!! Thank you for sharing!
What a cute and sophisticated card! Also love that color scheme.
So classy! This is my favorite set right now! Love the paper piecing against the Crumb Cake!
Everything just works so well together on this card. Love the simplicity of the layout with the bold colors! Bam!