Autism Matters Blog Hop
Did you know? From the Greek autos meaning “self,” autism literally means “alone.”
Welcome to the Autism Matters blog hop! Today’s blog hop is all about Autism awareness and it’s filled with projects using one or more of the Autism colors – red, yellow & blue. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the bottom of this post. Here’s my project:
I had so much fun watercoloring this background! I added a few drops of Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and Pacific Point ink refills to an acrylic block and then watered them down by squeezing a few drops of water from an Aqua Painter. Then, I swiped the colors across the watercolor paper with the Aqua Painter overlapping the colors a little to give it a rainbow effect. So fun!
Someone very near and dear to me has Autism Spectrum Disorder and he really does have the amazing ability to take an ordinary moment and make it shine! I just love him to pieces! In his honor, I’m raising funds for Autism Speaks. Please join me in making a donation!
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Sandi MacIver at Stampin with Sandi. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group and you don’t want to miss it!
If you get stuck during the blog hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Sandi MacIver at Stampin with Sandi
- Mary Deatherage at Stamps-n-Lingers
- Lydia Fiedler at Understand Blue
- Kim Vogel at Kim’s Basement Bunch Stampers
- Amy Koenders at Stamp with Amy K
- Linda Geiger at Stamping with LindaG
- Lisa Curcio at Lisa’s Stamp Studio
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Jari Francis at Card-iology by Jari
- Jaimie Babarczy at Stamp It Up With Jaimie
- Beth Hooper at Beth’s Fancy Stamping
- Sue Prather at Stamp with Sue Prather
Here are the supplies I used on today’s project: