Welcome to InKing Royalty’s August Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by some of our favorite Fall-themed products. What fun! Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs (both the Annual Catalog and soon-to-be-released Holiday Catalog) are filled with so many fun products for the Autumn holidays – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project today showcases the Colorful Seasons Bundle with the watercolor smooshing technique! There’s also a little sneak peak of one of my favorite new products in the upcoming Holiday Catalog!
For the watercolor smooshing, I chose the color combination of Soft Sky, Peekaboo Peach, and Crushed Curry (inspired by a new Designer Series Paper in the Holiday Catalog). After “smooshing”, I spritzed the Shimmery White with a little Cajun Craze Stampin’ Write Marker.
For some more texture and interest, I added a couple of strips of the beautiful Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape and then the detailed leaf from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits, which I adhered with the assistance of the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets. The final touch is a trio of Glitter Enamel Dots.
Here’s my Facebook Live video tutorial:
- Early Espresso card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″ (or folded in half)
- Soft Sky layer – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Shimmery White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
Color Combination (click on any color to shop online):
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it! Hope to see you tonight on Facebook Live!
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
Why not get a head start on your holiday cards for this year and take advantage of the early release of the Carols of Christmas bundle! If you order the Carols of Christmas bundle from me in August (wood-mount or clear-mount), I will send you a Gold 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon for free! It will go perfectly with the cards you will make and you can even dye it to be any color you like! Don’t delay as this is a very popular bundle!
AUGUST HOST CODE – YV3M3MKH
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: 1/4″ Copper Trim!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!