Holiday Tags – The Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop
Welcome to the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop for November 2017! This month our theme is Holiday Tags! You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Julie DiMatteo @ The Paper Pixie – or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
My project for today's blog hop is a round gift tag using non-traditional Christmas colors!
As I was searching for holiday tag inspiration on Pinterest, I came across a project shared by Meg Holland where she created a circle tag with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and the Layering Circles Framelits – genius! I'll share a series of photos with you to show you how easy it is to make a circle tag with the scalloped top!
- Take a piece of cardstock and feed it all the way into the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
- Punch and then your cardstock will look like this:
- Place the largest circle from the Layering Circles Framelits over and behind the scalloped tag top like this:
- Run through your Big Shot and your piece will look like this:
How easy is that?!? To finish off my tag, I cut a Silver Foil circle using the 2nd largest circle framelit. Then I cut a Fresh Fig circle using the 3rd largest circle framelit. The sentiment from Labels to Love is stamped in Fresh Fig onto Whisper White and punched out using the Classic Label Punch. I also punched out another Classic Label in Soft Sky to layer behind the sentiment for a coordinating pop of color.
The final touches are a “Vera Bradley” ribbon pull using the Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon and 2 Rhinestone Jewels. These are easy to make, so I'll be using these for my Christmas gifts this year!
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop! There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently, you are at my blog – Julie DiMatteo @ The Paper Pixie – so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next on the list. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – S2XAJ34V
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!