Today’s project is another version of the Merci Chocolates Shadow Box that I shared with you last week and, by request, I’ve created a video tutorial for you!
Here’s a different view:
And here it is with the Window Sheet belly band removed:
Perfect for a sweet Valentine’s gift! Here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template I shared. There’s no need to create the little tabs for this project, so just ignore those (wink).
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
- Painted with Love Specialty DSP – 7-1/2″ x 7-5/8″
- Score on all 4 sides at 1/2″, 7/8″, 1-3/8″, and 1-3/4″
- Score on the 7-1/2″ (short) side down to the 2nd score line at 2-1/4″ & 5-1/4″
- Window Sheet belly band – 4-3/16″ x 9-7/32″ (just a hair shy of 9-1/4″)
- Score on the 9-7/32″ (long) side from both ends at 2-3/16″ and 2-19/32″ (just a hair shy of 2-5/8″)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
6 thoughts on “Merci Chocolates Shadow Box”
I saw Merci chocolates and thought of you and your Merci shadow box. Unfortunately it was the gigantic box they carry at BJ’s. I love this dsp excellent choice for Valentine themed projects. I will definitely be giving this a try.
Julie, this project is adorable and the video tutorial is excellent.
Just amazing! A perfect Valentine’s Day treat! You blow my mind every single day. <3
Just watched your video again (exciting Saturday night). You do such a great job explaining. I have more of those chocolates on my shopping list for tomorrow. I made a bunch of the single chocolate holders for my trip to Vegas in December. They were a big hit. I gave them to everyone. . . The flight attendants, the ladies at the front desk at our hotel, our servers, housekeeping, the lady who printed our boarding passes. Everyone was so surprised when they got a treat. And your bow in this is awesome!
I just made your shadow box and loved it. I will be sharing this with my card group for our February day of card making. Thanks for the fabulous directions and video!
I love your tutorials Julie.iam in the UK.