Today’s project is the Pineapple Treat Box I demonstrated during this week’s Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live!
Here’s a different angle:
And here’s a size reference with it in my hand – it’s so cute!:
I CASEd this amazing project from Martha Inchley and tweaked it slightly to make it easier to put together.
Here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template I created:
I hope you’ll give this project a try! It’s much easier to create than it looks! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Daffodil Delight cardstock – 4″ x 6″
- Whisper White cardstock – 1″ x 3-1/2″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!