Welcome to InKing Royalty’s December Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs – this month’s song is “Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.” As you can guess, our Blog Hop today is filled with projects that are inspired by beautiful paper and beautiful ribbons – how clever! We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project for today features the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper along with the Petal Pink ribbon from the Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack for pretty paper & pretty ribbon!
It also features a sentiment from one of my favorite upcoming Sale-A-Bration stamp sets, Part of My Story, which will be available for free with a $50 order starting January 3! Here’s a closer look at that stamp set:
I just love those sentiments! Here’s a closer look at some of the dimension on my card:
The bow is a triple-loop fork bow, which I’ll have to show you how to make sometime (wink). And while it looks like this bow is tied on this card – it’s not! I first wrapped a piece of ribbon around my card and hid the ends under the sentiment. Then I created the triple-loop fork bow and stuck it on top of the strip of ribbon using mini glue dots – fake it ’til you make it, right? There’s no need for bows to be frustrating (smile).
Thank you for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8pm EST on my Facebook Page! I hope you can join me! CLICK HERE to set a reminder. We’ll spend about 30 minutes together as I share a project from start to finish with you! Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Candy Ford at Stamp Candy. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
- Petal Pink card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Petal Pink layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Shaded Spruce layer – 2-1/8″ x 5-1/4″
- Garden Impressions DSP layer – 2″ x 5-1/4″
If you get stuck during the blog hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
DECEMBER HOST CODE – TBCQHFGJ
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!