Today’s project is a continuation of my ScanNCut experience from yesterday with the How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper!
I cut out a whole sheet of images from the How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper and I have lots of cupcakes, lollipops, gummi bears, and candies to use on projects! The images in the sheet I used don’t have coordinating dies (the images are larger than the dies on the sheet I used, but the dies do cut out other images in the DSP), so I made quick work of cutting them out with my ScanNCut – I don’t particularly enjoy fussy-cutting – LOL!
I have 3 more versions to show you:
And here’s the group of them:
Quick, easy, bright & cheery! LOVE! The sentiment comes from a new stamp set – Itty Bitty Birthdays – so great to have so many birthday sentiments to choose from! I cut out the sentiment with the Bunch of Banners Framelits.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8pm EST on my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE to set a reminder! Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Coastal Cabana card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Melon Mambo layer – 3-3/4″ x5″
- How Sweet It Is DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JANUARY HOST CODE – XDYJPFZW
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!