Today’s card features the Sweetest Thing bundle!
One of the amazing things about this bundle is that the dies cut out the candy jars in the Designer Series Paper! Perfect for making a quick & easy birthday card!
I heat embossed the sentiment in white on Granny Apple Green – I started with a 3/4″ x 5″ strip of cardstock and punched one end with the Triple Banner Punch before I heat embossed it. The banner is popped up on dimensionals while the candy jars are glued directly onto the the diagonal striped DSP layer. I am still in love with the color combo of the How Sweet It Is DSP!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Gorgeous Grape card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded in half at 4-1/4″
- Coastal Cabana layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- How Sweet It Is DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Granny Apple Green banner piece – 3/4″ x 5″ (then punched with the Triple Banner Punch)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
FEBRUARY HOST CODE – 4JVWSXQD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!