Split-Top Box with Video Tutorial
Today's project is a split-top box that I shared during this week's Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live!
Here's a different angle:
And here's how it opens:
How fun is that?!? It's all one piece of cardstock to create the box – amazing! I originally saw this idea from fellow demonstrator Kathleen Hopperstad, who found the directions from fellow demonstrator Martha Stewart! Her version is a 3x3x3 and mine is 1.5×1.5×1.5, which will fit things like tea lights, Ferrero Rocher, and Lindor Truffles, among other things!
It's such a fun box to put together! Here's my video tutorial:
And here's the template:
Before I let you go, today is the 2nd release of new Sale-A-Bration products! There are 3 new items to choose from and they are amazing! Here are the 3 new products:
The Country Floral Embossing Folder and All Adorned stamp set are free with a $50 order and the Painted Seasons Bundle is free with a $100 order! Don't delay – these items are sure to be popular and are while supplies last until March 31!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Night of Navy cardstock – 4-1/2″ x 6″
- Score along the 4-1/2″ side at 1-1/2″ and 3″
- Score along the 6″ side at 3/4″, 2-1/4″, 3-3/4″, and 5-1/4″
- Score along the top and bottom of the 6″ side only down to the horizontal scoreline at 1-1/4″ and 4-3/4″
- Needlepoint Nook DSP:
- 1-3/8″ x 1-3/8″ (4 pieces)
- 5/8″ x 1-3/8″ (6 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
FEBRUARY HOST CODE – 4JVWSXQD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!