Today’s project is another Tic Tac Slider Box, but using the Let It Snow Product Suite!
Here’s a closer look at the front of the box:
And here’s the back of the box:
Here’s the side view:
And another angle:
Both Tic Tac Mints and Tic Tac Gum will fit in this slider box – yay! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Coastal Cabana cardstock – 2″ x 9″
- Score along the 9″ side from both sides at 1″, 1-5/16″, and 4-3/16″
- Let It Snow Specialty DSP – 1-7/8″ x 2-3/4″ (2 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – QSBPYPNR
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!