Today’s project is a Halloween Door Hanger!
Here’s a different angle:
Here’s another angle (empty):
How fun would that be to hang on your neighbor’s front door for Halloween?!?!? What’s the phrase… “You’ve Been BOO’d!”
There are so many other occasions, besides Halloween, this would be a great project for! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
The box part of the door hanger is a generous size – 3″ x 3″ x 2″ – so you can fit LOTS of treats in it! And if you REALLY love your neighbors, give them 4 Reese’s Pumpkins! LOL!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Basic Black cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 10-1/2″
- Score along the 10-1/2″ side at 1/2″, 2-1/2″, 5-1/2″, and 7-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 8-1/2″ side at 2″
- Then score at 5″, but only down to the 2nd horizontal score line
- Rotate 180° and score at 3-1/2″, but only down to the 2nd horizontal score line
- Monster Bash DSP:
- 2-3/4″ x 6-1/4″ (1 piece)
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ (1 piece)
- 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ (2 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!