Making a Difference
Before we get to today’s project, be sure to check out the Clearance Rack if you haven’t already! Loads of amazing products at amazing prices!
Today’s project is a quick & easy card featuring one of my favorites sentiments from the By The Dock stamp set paired with the Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper!
This would be a great card to make multiples of to send some happy mail these days! I love the mixed fonts in the sentiment from By The Dock – which is also a great stamp set for Father’s Day! The sentiment is punched out with the 2″ circle punch and then I framed it with the Painted Labels Dies.
A little bling was added with a Coastal Cabana Glitter Enamel Dot! Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm EST! Click the button below to set a Facebook reminder! Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Coastal Cabana card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Pacific Point layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Follow Your Art DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: