Today’s project is a gum & money holder!
Here’s what it looks like open:
Here’s another angle:
It perfectly fits a pack of gum and a folded US dollar bill! Perfect for the holidays, birthdays, teacher appreciation, or graduations! This box will not fit a gift card, but I have a similar box that holds 3 Merci Chocolates and a gift card HERE.
If you love the stamp set, Designer Series Paper, and ribbon that I used, grab them while you can! They are retiring and are ‘while supplies last’ until January 2!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
If you give this project a try, feel free to share it on social media with the hashtag #paperpixie and I’ll check it out! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock – 5-1/8″ x 7-1/8″
- Score along the 5-1/8″ side at 1/2″ and 1″ on both sides
- Score along the 7-1/8″ side at 1-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ on both sides
- Night Before Christmas DSP:
- 1-5/8″ x 3″ (2 pcs)
- 2-1/2″ x 3″ (1 pc)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
DECEMBER HOST CODE – NUS2M49F
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!