Today’s project is a Rolo Stepper Box!
Here’s a view of the flower on top:
Here’s the hidden sentiment as you open the box:
And here’s what the inside looks like:
How cool is that?!? Such a fun little gift for someone! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for the boxes (and the lid, which is cut in the same way, just a different size):
I hope you’ll give this project a try! It’s sure to brighten someone’s day! If you do, please feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #paperpixie and I’ll check it out!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Berry Burst for box base – 3-1/16″ x 5″
- Score along the 5″ side at 1″, 2″, 3″, and 4″
- Berry Burst for box lid – 3-1/32″ x 3-1/32″
- Score on all 4 sides at 1″
- Balmy Blue for Rolo boxes – 2-3/8″ x 2-3/8″ (4 pieces)
- Score on all 4 sides at 3/4″
- Needlepoint Nook DSP:
- 7/8″ x 2-15/16″ (4 pieces)
- 7/8″ x 15/16″ (4 pieces)
- Whisper White – 7/8″ x 2-15/16″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
MAY HOST CODE – NYDQUJTC
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!