Today’s card features the Warm & Toasty stamp set!
My husband, Bryan, loves polar bears, so this was a must-have set for me! It’s adorable to boot! While I was making this card, I was dreaming of cooler days… LOL! Or at least days where the humidity is below 95%!
This was a quick & easy card to pull together! One of my favorite classic color combinations is Night of Navy and Whisper White. So, I stamped my polar bear in Night of Navy and “fussy-cut” aka “scan-n-cut” him. I colored in parts of this hat & scarf with a Light Highland Heather Stampin’ Blend! I wanted the sentiment to really pop, so I opted to heat emboss in white onto Night of Navy and used the sentiment strip as a base for where the polar bear’s foot would rest.
How about that beautiful watercolored snowflake background?!? I am in love with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper! Such a beautiful combination of colors. I can’t wait to make more cards with it! The finishing touch is a Blue Adhesive-Backed Gem.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day! Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the InKing Royalty Blog Hop!
- Thick Whisper White card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Night of Navy layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Snowflake Splendor DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Night of Navy strip – 7/8″ x 3-5/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: