Welcome to InKing Royalty's March Blog Hop! During this year's blog hops, we are having fun with our stamping favorites – our favorite themes for seasonal cards and projects. This month's projects feature Flowers & Fauna, a brilliant starting point for so many projects. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today's project is an Easter card featuring the Springtime Joy stamp set!
How stinking cute is that bunny??!? And that basket of eggs? OMG. I am loving this set! Here's another angle of the card:
My color inspiration came from the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper! Here are the colors I used:
A perfect Easter or Spring color combination! I stamped the bunny in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and added a little bit of shading using the Light Smoky Slate Stampin' Blend. I pulled some of the color away using the Color Lifter! Then, I colored the flowers on the bunny's head using the color combo above.
The Easter egg basket is colored with Crumb Cake and then I colored the eggs the same colors as the flowers. Using my ScanNCut, I “fussy-cut” the basket. The final touches include a Baker's Twine bow and a Rhinestone Basic Jewel!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don't want to miss it!
It's LIVE! with The Paper Pixie tonight at 8:00pm ET! Click the button below that corresponds with your platform of choice to set yourself a reminder to join us! Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Seaside Spray cardstock base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Hydrangea Hill DSP layer – 1-1/4″ x 4-7/8″
If you get stuck during the blog hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: