Today’s project features the retiring Sorry for Everything stamp set – a great one for your stash!
The background panel comes from the Garden Lane Designer Series Paper. I stamped “I’m so very” and “for your loss.” in Garden Green onto Mint Macaron and then cut them out with the Stitched Rectangles Dies. To shorten each of the rectangles, I just shifted the die from right to left and ran them through my die cutting machine again. Voila! Custom-size rectangles at your service!
I punched a pair of leaves from the retiring Leaf punch and placed them behind the “Sorry” sentiment, which was cut using my Brother CM350E ScanNCut2 and popped up on dimensionals. A Linen Thread bow finishes off the card.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Old Olive card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Garden Green layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Garden Lane DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: