Here are my top 10 reasons why joining Stampin’ Up! is the best decision ever!
- Ultimate Bundle – For only $99 (plus free shipping!) you get to choose up to $125 in product! You get to customize your kit and make it your own!
- Discount – You’ll receive 20% off all purchases as a demonstrator (or 20% commission on sales)!
- Test Drive – You get to test-drive being a demonstrator through the next full quarter plus an additional month, so if you sign up today, that means through October 31, 2020 without doing another thing!
- Zero Obligation – There is no obligation to stay active and no penalty to drop. If you don’t meet the quarterly minimum of $300 in purchases or sales, you simply just become inactive after October 31, 2020.
- No Selling Required – You don’t need to teach classes, hold workshops, have a blog, or anything like that. You get to do you in your own creative world. 95% of demonstrators are hobbyists – we all signed up for the discount! For the first 5 years I was a demonstrator, I just ordered what I wanted and enjoyed creating with it.
- Color & Product Coordination – Stampin’ Up!’s colors are second to none and all of their products coordinate. So you know that you can match your paper to your ink to your embellishments. It takes the guesswork out of creating, which, for this working-mom-of-two, is essential!
- One-Stop Shop – Stampin’ Up! offers everything you need to create (well, except for chocolate!) and it gets delivered to your doorstep.
- See It First – You get to see catalogs first and pre-order products before they become available to everyone else!
- Community – The teams I am part of and the Facebook groups I belong to are such a source of inspiration and encouragement! And the in-person events are uplifting and energizing. Think about it – you’re in a room full of people who love to brighten others’ lives and make a difference in this world with their handmade paper crafts. It’s a beautiful thing.
- Friendships – My fellow demonstrators and customers have truly become my family and are such a light in my life! They are the sweetest, most thoughtful people and my life is better because of each and every one of them.
My only regret is not joining the Stampin’ Up! family sooner! I’d love to welcome you to my team, The Paper Pixies! When you’re ready to join the Stampin’ Up! family, click the button below!