Today's project is a treat holder sized to fit a Merci chocolate featuring the Art In Bloom Bundle!
I love the possibilities with this bundle! And how cute is this treat holder?! Here's what the inside looks like:
I'm calling it a half shadow box! Much easier to construct than a full shadow box! This project perfectly complements yesterday's card and would be a great duo to brighten someone's day! Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
Here's the shadow box inside template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Polished Pink cardstock – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/4″
- Score along the 3-7/8″ side at 3/8″ from both sides
- Score along the 5-1/4″ side at 1/2″, 7/8″, 1-3/8″, and 1-3/4″ from both sides
- Basic White cardstock – 2″ x 8-15/16″
- Score along the 8-15/16″ side at 1″ and 4-1/4″ from both sides
- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 3″ (2 pcs – portrait)
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $50 or more choose a free gift!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: