Today's project is a remix of a mini handbag I shared back in 2017! This Mini Valentine Handbag features the Valentine Keepsakes and Punch Party stamp sets paired with the True Love Designer Series Paper!
CLICK HERE to see my original mini handbag project & tutorial, which was created with the Envelope Punch Board. Now that we no longer sell it, I was determined to remake this adorable mini handbag without it! This version I opted not to include handles, but they would be easy to add! Here's another view of the pair:
How cute does this little handbag look from the side?!?!! Here's a closer look at the sentiment side:
And here's a closer look at the flap side:
I used a Velcro closure (check out my Favorites page for the Velcro dots I used):
And here's what the inside looks like:
I just love this project and I'm thrilled to have figured it out without the Envelope Punch Board! Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
And here's the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! My apologies for being MIA this week – I was preparing my product shares and needed every available minute this week – not enough hours in the day ;). I'm pleased to report all of the product shares are shipping out today to happy homes! Have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- True Love Designer Series Paper – 6″ x 6″
- Line up corner to corner on the 6″ score line and score at 3″, 5-1/4″, 6-3/4″, and 9″; Turn a quarter of a turn and repeat!
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: