Today’s project is an Apple Treat Box featuring the Harvest Hellos Bundle, which releases on September 4!
I love how the white heat embossing really pops on the Poppy Parade, Garden Green, and Soft Suede. Here’s a closer look:
Here’s a different angle:
It’s sized to fit 2 Mini Ghirardelli Squares! Here’s how they fit:
I mean, how adorable is this treat box!!! As soon as I saw this bundle in the Holiday Catalog, I HAD TO HAVE IT. Some of you know, my mama absolutely LOVED apples. Our entire kitchen (and house, really) was decorated with them! So, they have a special place in my heart! And the Apple Builder Punch will likely be permastash ;)! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Bryan & I will be celebrating our 12th anniversary this weekend (August 18)! Here’s one of my favorite wedding photos of us:
I’m a lucky girl! So grateful for his support on this crazy wonderful paper-crafting journey of mine! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Poppy Parade cardstock: 2-1/8″ x 4-3/4″
- Score along the 4-3/4″ side at 1-3/8″, 2-1/8″, 3-1/2″, 4-1/4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 2-1/8″ side at 3/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Through August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, you’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month! CLICK HERE to see why it’s the best decision ever!
AUGUST HOST CODE – 7E4HH4KK
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!