We had a fun opportunity night Friday night! For those of you who couldn’t join us or aren’t on Facebook, here’s the video recording:
Two points of clarification… First, the $99 Starter Kit is up to $308 in value, not product as I said in the live broadcast! Part of the value comes from the free shipping and the free business supplies. And second, active demonstrators cannot sell current products on internet auction or consignment sites (such as eBay or Etsy).
So, here’s a recap of all of the goodies you’ll receive with the Starter Kit during Sale-A-Bration (through March 31):
- Up to $125 in product of your choice
- Any stamp set of your choice (up to $45 value)
- 48-sheet 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler pack ($11.50 value)
- Mini Paper Cutter ($26.50 value)
- Standard Business Supplies Pack ($50 value)
- Paper Pumpkin Kit ($22 value)
- Free Shipping (10% of order – up to $28 value)
And here are my Top 10 reasons why buying the Starter Kit is the BEST DECISION EVER:
- Ultimate Bundle – For $99 (plus free shipping!) you get up to $208 worth of product of your choice during Sale-A-Bration. It’s a no-brainer!
- Discount – You’ll receive 20% off all purchases as a demonstrator (or 20% commission on sales)!
- Test Drive – You get to test-drive being a demonstrator through the next full quarter plus an additional month, so if you sign up today, that means through July 31, 2020 without doing another thing!
- Zero Obligation – There is no obligation to stay active and no penalty to drop. If you don’t meet the quarterly minimum of $300 in purchases or sales, you simply just become inactive after July 31, 2020.
- No Selling Required – You don’t need to teach classes, hold workshops, have a blog, or anything like that. You get to do you in your own creative world. 95% of demonstrators are hobbyists – we all signed up for the discount! For the first 5 years I was a demonstrator, I just ordered what I wanted and enjoyed creating with it.
- Color & Product Coordination – Stampin’ Up!’s colors are second to none and all of their products coordinate. So you know that you can match your paper to your ink to your embellishments. It takes the guesswork out of creating, which, for this working-mom-of-two, is essential!
- One-Stop Shop – Stampin’ Up! offers everything you need to create (well, except for chocolate!) and it gets delivered to your doorstep.
- See It First – You get to see catalogs first and pre-order products before they become available to everyone else!
- Community – The teams I am part of and the Facebook groups I belong to are such a source of inspiration and encouragement! And the in-person events are uplifting and energizing. Think about it – you’re in a room full of people who love to brighten others’ lives and make a difference in this world with their handmade paper crafts. It’s a beautiful thing.
- Friendships – My fellow demonstrators and customers have truly become my family and are such a light in my life! They are the sweetest, most thoughtful people and my life is better because of each and every one of them.
My only regret is not joining the Stampin’ Up! family sooner! I’d love to welcome you to my team, The Paper Pixies! When you’re ready to join the Stampin’ Up! family, CLICK HERE.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!