Today’s project tutorial is a Celebrate Sunflowers Gift Box featuring the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle!
Here’s a closer look:
Once you slide the belly band off, here’s how the box opens:
I sized it to fit a 1-5/8oz bag of David Sunflower Seeds and then some! It’s a great size for so many things! Think theater candy, sunflower seeds and baseball tickets, candy bars and gift cards… the list goes on!
I had fun choosing different woodgrain patterns from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper! Here’s a look at the 3 versions I’ve made so far:
I am IN LOVE with the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle! So many different ways to make sunflowers! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished Size – 3-1/2″H x 6-1/2″W x 1″D
- Early Espresso cardstock (for box) – 8-1/2″ x 11″
- Score from both sides of the 8-1/2″ side at 1″
- Score along the 11″ side at 3-1/2″, 4-1/2″, 8″, and 9″
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
- 3-1/4″ x 6-1/4″ (2 pcs – landscape)
- 1-3/4″ x 6-1/4″ (1 pc – landscape)
- Early Espresso cardstock (belly band) – 2″ x 9-9/16″
- Score from both sides of the 9-9/16″ side at 2″ and 3″
- Very Vanilla cardstock – 3/4″ (just shy) x 3-5/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: