Today's project features the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle paired with the Happy Thoughts stamp set and Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper!
This was card #2 from this week's livestream! The detail in the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set is just stunning! I shared some great tips for using the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle with the Stamparatus, so be sure to check it out! Here's a closer look at the detail of both the stamped butterfly and the die-cut butterfly paired together:
I added a trio of Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the body of the butterfly and to tie it all in, I added a strip for Silver 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon beneath the sentiment strip (which I forgot to do during the livestream – oops!). This card would be beautiful in any color!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to stop back on Monday for my third Butterfly Bouquet card! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Bermuda Bay card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Butterfly Bijou DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
- Basic White strip – 7/8″ x 3-5/8″
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: