Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for January 2016! We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are showcasing projects using Stampin’ Up! products featuring a theme from any of the following: Valentine’s Day; Thinking of You; Get Well; or Sympathy. All of these themes come “From the Heart.” We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
My card for today features the Apple of My Eye stamp set, which I just adore – especially the apple as it reminds me of my mom! I stamped and fussy-cut each piece (apples, leaves, and stems) so I could play around with the placement. The sentiment is embossed in white to really make it pop over the Real Red. I think the sentiment “apple of my eye” is perfect for a Valentine’s Day or Anniversary card! I punched out a trio of hearts from the top Whisper White layer using the Hearts Border Punch so the Real Red layer peeks through. The punch actually has 4 hearts, but if you flip your punch over to see exactly where you’re punching, you can choose how many hearts to punch simply by shifting your paper right or left. Hope this card inspires you to create something from the heart today!
Thanks for visiting! To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-Up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Michelle Gleeson at www.StampinMojo.com
- Shannon Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie (you are here)
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose