Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for February 2016! We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are CASE-ing a project shown in a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. After all, with the Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs available right now, there is much inspiration to choose from. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
I chose to CASE (copy and share everything) a card from page 133 in the Annual Catalog. I just love the simplicity of the design, as well as how it showcases the Larger Than Life Alphabet & Numbers stamp set. This is a great set for home decor projects or making a statement on cards. It’s perfect for making monogrammed notecards. I used Shimmery White for the card base and I stamped the Watercolor Wash stamp image in Blushing Bride. To make the word “love” really pop, I heat-embossed it in black, which also hides the Glue Dots I used to adhere the vellum to the card base. “You” was cut out of Gold Foil Sheets using the Hello You Thinlits and adhered using the fabulous Fine-Tip Glue Pen (a must have). And that’s it! A quick and easy card that really makes a statement for your loved one.
Thanks for visiting! To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie (you are here!)
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
|STAMPIN’ UP!® SUPPLIES (unless otherwise noted)|
|Stamp Sets||Watercolor Wash|
|Ink||Blushing Bride, VersaMark|
|Paper||Shimmery White, White Vellum, Gold Foil Sheets|
|Accessories||Hello You Thinlits, Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Glue Dots, Fine-Tip Glue Pen|