Today’s project is an Origami Gift Card Holder! I originally saw this project on the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo blog. It is sized perfectly to fit a normal-sized gift card (credit card size). Here is what the inside looks like:
And here is what the little notecard that fits inside looks like:
This is such a cool, quick & easy way to dress up a gift card. You can also adapt the size of this for larger or smaller gift cards – the rule of thumb is 2X as wide and 4X as tall as the gift card. Here’s a video tutorial to show you how easy it is to make this:
Here are the measurements:
- Gift Card Holder – 7″ x 10″
- Scored along the 7″ side at 1-3/4″, 3-1/2″, and 5-1/4″
- Scored along the 10″ side at 2-1/2″, 5″, and 7-1/2″
- Inside insert – 4-7/8″ x 3-3/8″ scored at 2-7/16″ on the long side (or just folded in half)
- Inside Note Card – 2-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ (outside layer) and 2-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ (inside layer)
- Ribbon – 16″
Here are the supplies I used for today’s project (click on any product to shop online):
Select retiring products have discounts of up to 50% off! All retiring items will be discontinued May 31. Retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last. Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed until May 22 and then they will be while supplies last. So, don’t delay! Be sure to place your order before these items retire on May 31!
APRIL HOST CODE – 66TKGS9G
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Metallic Enamel Shapes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!