Today’s card is a peekaboo pullback card featuring Stampin’ Up!’s Crafting Forever stamp set!
Doesn’t this card showcase the Crafting Forever stamp set and the Color Theory Designer Series Paper really well? While this isn’t a new technique, I’ve created a video tutorial for you to show you how easy it is to make along with a couple of tips for you!
Our double-sided Designer Series Papers are perfect for this technique. I especially love it because I always feel bad hiding the back-side of the DSP on my projects – it’s too pretty not to show both sides!
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll try this technique if you haven’t already. If you do, please share it on social media with the hashtag #paperpixie and I’ll look out for your project!
- Dapper Denim card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″ (or folded in half)
- Whisper White layers (inside & outside) – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Color Theory DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Cut in 2″ along the 5-1/4″ side at 2-5/8″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
2017-2018 ANNUAL CATALOG PRODUCT SHARES!
I’m offering product shares for the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog so that you can get your hands on a sampling of our beautiful new papers & ribbons! Click HERE to learn more!
WE LOVE HOSTS!
For the month of June, you can earn $35 in additional Stampin’ Rewards on orders or parties totaling $350 or more!
JUNE HOST CODE – 29D4F4T4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Tear & Tape Adhesive!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!