Pick a “B” – Pals Blog Hop
Welcome to the June 2017 Pals Blog Hop! Thank you so much for joining us today. This month’s theme, Pick a “B”, features projects inspired by Babies, Birthdays and Brides to name few. You may just get a glimpse of new catalog products while you hop with us today.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
I am always in need of a birthday card, so that’s what I created for you today!
I used the “watercolor smooshing” technique for my card, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite techniques! This card uses a color combination that I don’t think I would have come up with myself! Stampin’ Up! created a super useful In Color Combinations chart. Here is the chart for your reference: In Color Combinations.
After I applied ink using the the “watercolor smooshing” technique, I added some Fresh Fig ink splatter using a Stampin’ Write Marker. The Happy Birthday cutout is adhered to the card using the Multipurpose adhesive sheets – what a breeze! No more messing with oozing glue! And the final touch is a trio of rhinestones. Whatcha think?
Join me on Facebook Live tonight at 8:00pm EST as I demonstrate a super fun project for you! Don’t forget to “like” my Facebook page if you haven’t already so that you’ll be notified when I go live. Looking forward to “seeing” you tonight!
- Pear Pizzazz card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″ (or folded in half)
- Calypso Coral layer – 3-7/8 x 5-1/8″
- Shimmery White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
Color Combination (click on any color to shop online):
Thanks again for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on July 12th. We’re having a pattern party! Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. See you on July 12th for the next Pals Blog Hop!
BLOG HOP LINE-UP:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
2017-2018 ANNUAL CATALOG PRODUCT SHARES!
I’m offering product shares for the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog so that you can get your hands on a sampling of our beautiful new papers & ribbons! Click HERE to learn more!
WE LOVE HOSTS!
For the month of June, you can earn $35 in additional Stampin’ Rewards on orders or parties totaling $350 or more!
JUNE HOST CODE – 29D4F4T4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Tear & Tape Adhesive!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!