Today’s card is a masculine birthday card using Stampin’ Up!’s Stylized Birthday stamp set with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper.
The Wood Textures Designer Series paper is such a perfect backdrop for a masculine birthday card! I stamped the Stylized Birthday stamp in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla and cropped it out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits. The Early Espresso layer behind the sentiment is cut out using the Layering Squares framelits. I wrapped the sentiment piece 3 times with Linen Thread and then splatted some Early Espresso Ink using a Stampin’ Write Marker. Quick and easy!
Join me on Facebook Live tonight at 8:00pm EST as I demonstrate another super fun project for you! Don’t forget to “like” my Facebook page if you haven’t already so that you’ll be notified when I go live. Hope to “see” you tonight!
Thank you for stopping by today!
- Crumb Cake card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″ (or folded in half)
- Early Espresso layer – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Wood Textures DSP layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
WE LOVE HOSTS!
For the month of June, you can earn $35 in additional Stampin’ Rewards on orders or parties totaling $350 or more!
JUNE HOST CODE – 29D4F4T4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Tear & Tape Adhesive!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!