Welcome to the August 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month we’re going to “Cut It Out”! Participants will feature projects with “cuts” from punches, dies, Framelits, Edgelits, or Thinlits.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
My project for the blog hop showcases cut-outs using the Eclectic Layers Thinlits and the Starburst and 2″ Circle Punches!
I was so inspired by my dear friend and upline, Brian King’s card! When he shared it with me, I instantly fell in love with it – the layout and colors have been ingrained in my mind and it inspired me to make this card!
Here are three (3) things I love about this card:
- Color combo – Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist and Basic Black – hello!
- Pointy goodness – The Starburst Punch and Eclectic Layers coordinate well together
- Sneak peek! – The thin strip of silver Year of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape is divine and will be used frequently in my projects!
- Melon Mambo card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″ (or folded in half)
- Lemon Lime Twist layer – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
Color Combination (click on any color to shop online):
Join me on Facebook Live tonight at 8:00pm EST as I demonstrate another super fun project for you! Don’t forget to “like” my Facebook page if you haven’t already so that you’ll be notified when I go live.
Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on September 13, 2017 for “My Favorite Season”. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We’d love to hear what you have to say about our creative “Cuts”. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
Blog Hop Line-up:
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
Why not get a head start on your holiday cards for this year and take advantage of the early release of the Carols of Christmas bundle! If you order the Carols of Christmas bundle from me in August (wood-mount or clear-mount), I will send you a Gold 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon for free! It will go perfectly with the cards you will make and you can even dye it to be any color you like! Don’t delay as this is a very popular bundle!
AUGUST HOST CODE – YV3M3MKH
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: 1/4″ Copper Trim!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!