Today’s project is a quick & easy mini 3×3 card featuring Stampin’ Up!’s Happy Celebrations stamp set!
I’m having one of those weeks where all I have time for are quick & easy projects! I hope you don’t mind (smile). I really love the patterns and sentiments in the Happy Celebrations stamp set! This paint brush pattern is perfect for a quick mini card. I grabbed a few colors I thought would go well together and just started stamping! I stamped-off once for all 3 colors of Rich Razzleberry, Wild Wasabi, and Marina Mist. The sentiment is stamped in Basic Black and then I added a little ink splatter with a Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Write Marker. The final touch is a Wild Wasabi heart enamel shape. I’ll add this mini card to my purse stash to be ready at a moment’s notice to give it to someone.
Thank you for stopping by today! I’m doing my happy dance today, because as a demonstrator I get to pre-order from the AMAZING new Holiday Catalog – yay! Stay tuned for some samples coming your way! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Marina Mist card base – 3″ x 6″, scored and folded at 3″ (or folded in half)
- Wild Wasabi layer – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Whisper White layer – 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″
Color Combination (click on any color to shop online):
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
AUGUST HOST CODE – YV3M3MKH
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: 1/4″ Copper Trim!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!