Drawstring Bag Box with Facebook Live Video Tutorial
Today’s project is from my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live last night!
I’m calling it a drawstring bag box! Doesn’t it remind you of the drawstring purses/jewelry bags from back in the day? Here it is with gold embellishments:
And here’s the pair together:
Which is your favorite? I think mine is the silver version (smile). Fellow French demonstrator, Sophie Prestrelle, has a wonderful tutorial for this project HERE. I tweaked the measurements slightly to make it my own. What a fun box!
Here’s my edited Facebook Live video tutorial:
And here’s the template I shared during the broadcast:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I appreciate each and every one of you! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Year of Cheer Specialty DSP – 8-1/2″ x 5-3/8″
- Score along the 5-3/8″ side at 1-1/2″ and 3″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 8-1/2″ side at 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 7″, and 8″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
For a limited time, get the Merry Patterns Stamp Set for FREE when you host a party with $300 in sales (or place a $300 order)! You’ll receive this exclusive stamp set in addition to the fabulous Stampin’ Rewards you get when you host a Stampin’ Up! party.
PLEASE NOTE: The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is only available during the host promotion, so don’t miss out!
Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31.
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – 7FPJ737R
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Medium Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!