Scalloped Tag Topper Treat Box with Video Tutorial
Today's project is my swap for my Paper Pixies team meeting this week – a Scalloped Tag Topper Halloween Treat Box!
This box is so easy to make! You can make 2 of these out of one piece of 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock. I'm thinking this might be this year's Halloween treats for my trick-or-treaters!
Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day and a restful Labor Day weekend!
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock: 5″ x 8-1/2″
- Score along the 8-1/2″ side at 2″, 4″, 6″, and 8″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 5″ side at 2″, 3″, and 4″
- Spooky Night DSP – 1-3/4″ x 3/4″ (4 pieces)
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – 7FPJ737R
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Medium Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!