Tricked Out Treats – InKing Royalty Blog Hop
Welcome to InKing Royalty's September Blog Hop! Today's Tricked Out Treats Blog Hop is filled with spooky, fun projects for Halloween. We are excited to share our creations with you today and hope these projects inspire you. After you read my post, I hope you'll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project for today's blog hop is this super fun Ferrero Rocher tote all dressed up for Halloween!
Here's a different angle:
There's a little handle created with the 1″ circle punch and it holds 2 Ferrero Rochers – how cute it that?! I found a similar project while browsing Pinterest from a fellow German demonstrator (Bastelbine is the name of the blog, but it seems to be no longer active) and I decided to convert the measurements and give it a try!
Don't the rhinestones make the o's look like eyes? Not sure if that was the intention of that sentiment, but, if not, it's a happy accident!
Here's my Facebook Live video tutorial:
Here's the template I shared:
- Basic Black treat holder base – 4-1/4″ x 9-3/4″
- Scored along the 9-3/4″ side at 1-3/8″, 2-3/4″, 4-7/8″, 7″ and 8-3/8″
- Scored along the 4-1/4″ side at 1-3/8″ and 2-7/8″ and also scored at 7/8″ and 3-3/8″, but only down to the 2-3/4″ horizontal score line on both the top and the bottom
- Spooky Night DSP (2 pieces) – 2″ x 2-5/8″
- Make tick marks along the 2″ side at 1-1/4″ (both sides)
- Make a tick mark along the 2-5/8″ at 1-5/16″ on the side closest to the 1-1/4″ tick mark
- Cut diagonally from the 1-5/16″ mark to the 1-1/4″ mark (see video for more details)
Thank you for hopping along with us! I hope you'll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps. There's lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don't want to miss it!
If you get stuck during the blog hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Lydia Fiedler at Understand Blue
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery's Owlery
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Racheal Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin'
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Browning at Karen Z Browning
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
For a limited time, get the Merry Patterns Stamp Set for FREE when you host a party with $300 in sales (or place a $300 order)! You’ll receive this exclusive stamp set in addition to the fabulous Stampin’ Rewards you get when you host a Stampin’ Up! party.
PLEASE NOTE: The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is only available during the host promotion, so don’t miss out!
Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31.
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – 7FPJ737R
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Medium Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!