Today’s card is my World Card Making Day swap card featuring the Hearts Come Home Stamp set paired with the Many Mittens Framelits Dies!
I attended a World Card Making Day event on Saturday in Atlanta and it was so much fun! My cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing so much! My heart is full – I just love spending time with these people! I was honored to be a presenter with these other amazing people:
At events like these, we like to swap cards with each other! So, I made 40 of these cards and came home with 40 different cards that were all amazing! To give my mittens some fun texture, I ran them through my Big Shot with the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. The cuffs on the mittens are separate pieces that I embossed in a different direction than the mittens so they stood out more.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Stay tuned over the next few weeks as I share the projects I presented at our World Card Making Day event! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Thick Whisper White card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″ (or folded in half)
- Night of Navy layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Whisper White layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
Enjoy 15% off Notecards & Envelopes and select stamps sets!
You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! There is no limit to how many packages you can earn, so now is a great time to stock up & save!
OCTOBER HOST CODE – ZVGNPAF4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!