I demonstrated today’s project at our Atlanta World Card Making Day event and it was a big hit! It’s a hot chocolate pocket!
Dawn Olchefske shared this project several years ago and I tweaked it slightly. I thought it would be a great project for our Treat Tubes! Inside the treat tubes are mini dehydrated marshmallows that we found on Amazon HERE – They are perfect for this project!
I’ve created a video tutorial for you to show you how easy these are to make:
These would be a fabulous treat to give around the holidays! I hope you give these a try. Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Crumb Cake base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored along the 8-1/2″ side at 4-1/4″
- Make a tick mark at 2-3/4″ along the 5-1/2″ side and cut from the tick mark to where the center score line meets the top edge
- Be Merry DSP – 4″ x 5-1/8″
- Make a tick mark at 2-5/8″ along the 5-1/8″ side and, with the tick mark along the right side, cut from the tick mark to the opposite left corner
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! There is no limit to how many packages you can earn, so now is a great time to stock up & save!
OCTOBER HOST CODE – ZVGNPAF4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!