Today’s card is a quick and simple mini card using the Merry Patterns host set!
Merry Patterns is a fabulous stamp set that is only available until the end of the month with a $300 purchase. So, go grab some friends to put together an order and earn this set! Here’s a video with more details about this set:
I took my color inspiration from the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper – a color combination of Basic Black and Old Olive – and added some silver with the Silver Foil Paper and the Basic Black 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon. This card could not have been easier to put together!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check back on Monday – I’ll have another 3D project with a video tutorial for you. I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Basic Black card base – 3″ x 6″, scored and folded at 3″
- Whisper White layer – 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″
- Silver Foil – 1″ x 2-7/8″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! There is no limit to how many packages you can earn, so now is a great time to stock up & save!
OCTOBER HOST CODE – ZVGNPAF4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!