Today’s card is a CASE (copy and share everything) of one of my favorite swap cards I received at our Atlanta World Card Making Day event from fellow demonstrator Robyn Ryan! Thank you for the inspiration, Robyn!! This card features a sentiment from the beautiful Watercolor Christmas stamp set.
Isn’t she a beauty? I tweaked a few things based on the supplies I had (or didn’t have). We made this card during class last night and the ladies loved it!
The combination of Real Red, Old Olive, and Basic Black paired with the silver foil is just beautiful! And the Black Rhinestones add the perfect touch. This would be a great card to make multiples of for your Christmas cards! No die-cutting involved – just punches!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Don’t forget today is the last day to sign up for Paper Pumpkin to get your hands on the first of two coordinating holiday kits! Stop back tomorrow for the October Pals Blog hop – Wicked Folds! Have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Real Red card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″ (or folded in half)
- Basic Black Layer – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Merry Little Christmas DSP – 3″ x 4-1/4″
Color Combination (click on any color to shop online):
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
Enjoy 15% off Notecards & Envelopes and select stamps sets!
You can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! There is no limit to how many packages you can earn, so now is a great time to stock up & save!
OCTOBER HOST CODE – ZVGNPAF4
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!