Envelope Punch Board Handbag with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is an Envelope Punch Board Handbag I demonstrated during my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live last night!
Former demonstrator Elaine Jackson (Papercraft Button) came up with the design for this handbag, but her tutorial has been taken down, so I thought I’d create my own tutorial!
The bag is 4-5/8″ tall with a 3-3/8″ square bottom and holds quite a bit! This would be a wonderful gift for someone! Here’s my video tutorial:
HERE is my tutorial for the mini version of this handbag.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Christmas Around the World DSP – 12″ x 12″
- Starting score line on Envelope Punch Board at 2-3/4″
- Basic Black handles – 10″ x 1/2″, scored on both ends at 3/4″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
Say hello to a new world of colorful creativity! Meet Stampin’ Blends, artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. To cover all the blending bases, we’re also offering a limited-time 16-card project kit and stamp set with beautiful line-art images. Want to purchase the Stampin’ Blends collection at a discount? Get the $121.50 collection for only $99 plus FREE shipping when you add them to a Starter Kit!
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – S2XAJ34V
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!