Faceted Christmas Ornament with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is a faceted Christmas ornament that I demonstrated during last night’s Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live!
Here’s a closer look:
This features the Be Merry Designer Series Paper and looks much harder than it is to make! I followed Samantha Clayton’s tutorial (Mixed Up Craft) – love her projects!
Here’s my shorted Facebook Live video:
Here’s a template for you:
The asterisks represent where to adhere the 17 – 1″ squares of Designer Series Paper. The dots along the top squares are where the 1/8″ holes need to be punched.
Thank you so much for stopping by today and to those of you who joined me for my Facebook Live last night! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock – 6-1/4″ x 10-1/2″
- Score along the 10-1/2″ side at 1-1/4″, 2-1/2″, 3-3/4″, 5″, 6-1/4″, 7-1/2″, 8-3/4″, 10″
- Score along the 6-1/4″ side at 1-1/4″, 2-1/2″, 3-3/4″, 5″
- Be Merry Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 1″ (17 pieces)
- Garden Green 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon – 10″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – S2XAJ34V
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!