Today’s project is another mini card featuring the Hometown Greetings Edgelits and Merry Café stamp set!
I cropped the Hometown Greetings Edgelits from Silver Foil paper, which pairs well with the Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper. I grabbed the tiny “Merry” sentiment from Merry Café and punched it out with the Classic Label Punch. To create the banner end, I just fed the end of the Classic Label punch-out back into the punch – easy peasy!
Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8pm EST! I hope you’ll join me! Be sure to follow my Facebook Page so you’ll be notified when I go live. Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful and blessed day and I hope to “see” you tonight!
- Basic Black Card Base – 3″ x 6″, scored and folded at 3″
- Old Olive layer – 3″ x 1-5/8″
- Christmas Around the World DSP layer – 3″ x 1-1/2″
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
Say hello to a new world of colorful creativity! Meet Stampin’ Blends, artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. To cover all the blending bases, we’re also offering a limited-time 16-card project kit and stamp set with beautiful line-art images. Want to purchase the Stampin’ Blends collection at a discount? Get the $121.50 collection for only $99 plus FREE shipping when you add them to a Starter Kit!
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – S2XAJ34V
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!