Here’s another project featuring one of my favorite Holiday Catalog stamp sets, Watercolor Christmas!
I CASEd (copy and share everything) this card from my dear friend, Cheryl Lucas! This was another card I received from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals swap during OnStage that I just fell in love with. It is quick and easy to make (my favorite kind of project!) and I just love all the elements together. This would be a fantastic layout to make multiples of quickly!
The Christmas Tree is colored with our amazing Stampin’ Blends – and they’re a dream to work with! I added a gold star to the top of the tree from the Metallic Enamel Shapes. The background strip is Crumb Cake stamped on Crumb Cake for a tone-on-tone look.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I’d love to have you join me for my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live tonight! I know many of you will probably be traveling or getting ready for Thanksgiving, but I’ll be live on my Facebook Page at 8pm EST if you can join us! CLICK HERE to set a reminder! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Cherry Cobbler card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Very Vanilla layer – 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Crumb Cake Layer – 2″ x 4-1/4″
COLOR COMBINATION (CLICK ON ANY COLOR TO SHOP ONLINE):
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – S2XAJ34V
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!