Today’s project is a mini card featuring the Watercolor Words stamp set with a pinwheel envelope!
I attended a training yesterday where we brought 30 new team member swap cards and this was the card I created. It’s a sweet mini card that can be used for any occasion – including a random act of kindness! To make it even more fun, I created a coordinating pinwheel envelope! Here’s a video tutorial for the pinwheel envelope:
This size pinwheel is great for either a card or an envelope for a mini 3″ x 3″ card.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tomorrow I’ll share another swap I created for the Stampin’ Pretty Pals swap! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Bermuda Bay card base – 3″ x 6″, scored and folded at 3″
- Berry Burst layer – 2-5/8″ x 2-5/8″
- Whisper White layer – 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
Color Combination (click on any color to shop online):
Supplies (click on any product to shop online):
Say hello to a new world of colorful creativity! Meet Stampin’ Blends, artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. To cover all the blending bases, we’re also offering a limited-time 16-card project kit and stamp set with beautiful line-art images. Want to purchase the Stampin’ Blends collection at a discount? Get the $121.50 collection for only $99 plus FREE shipping when you add them to a Starter Kit!
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – S2XAJ34V
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!