Today’s project is a birthday card featuring the new Beautiful Day stamp set and Brusho Crystal Colour!
Brusho Crystal Colour is watercolor ink crystals that you can use with so many techniques! For this card, I moistened the butterfly stamp with an Aqua Painter, sprinkled some red and blue Brusho onto the stamp, and then spritzed it with a Stampin’ Spritzer before stamping onto Thick Whisper White cardstock!
I love how the red and blue combined in some areas of the stamp to create purple, so I decided to use Perfect Plum as my card base to pull the purple out. Once the butterfly dried, I covered it with Wink of Stella to give it some shimmer:
The final touch was a little bit of ink splatter using a Night of Navy Stampin’ Write Marker. I’m going to have a lot of fun playing with Brusho Crystal Colour, so stay tuned!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Perfect Plum card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Night of Navy layer – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Thick Whisper White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Reserve your Stamparatus now through December 30! Shipping begins March 19! Click the image above to reserve your Stamparatus!
Supplies are limited, so snag your favorites before they’re gone! Click the image above to shop now!
DECEMBER HOST CODE – 9UWAXGCG
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!