Today’s project is another card featuring Brusho Crystal Colour and the Happy Birthday Thinlits!
I’m having fun playing with and trying out different techniques with Brusho! For this card, I used watercolor paper and and thoroughly wet it using an Aqua Painter. Then I gently sprinkled on blue, yellow and red Brusho crystals. Then I spritzed lightly with a Stampin’ Spritzer and just watched the color travel. It continues to change until it dries – amazing!
Because the finished watercolor was bright and fun, I decided to overlay the Happy Birthday Thinlits over it. I cut one out of Pacific Point and the other out of Silver Glimmer Paper. I used Multipurpose Adhesive sheets for both, which made it easy to overlay them slightly offset for a shadow effect, and then ultimately adhere them to the dried Watercolor Paper. What do you think?
- Pacific Point card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Real Red layer – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Watercolor Paper layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Reserve your Stamparatus now through December 30! Shipping begins March 19! Click the image above to reserve your Stamparatus!
Supplies are limited, so snag your favorites before they’re gone! Click the image above to shop now!
DECEMBER HOST CODE – 9UWAXGCG
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!