Today’s project is a quick and easy mini card featuring the retiring stamp set, Merry Little Labels!
This is a quick and easy card that’s perfect for a gift enclosure! The banner is punched out of Silver Foil Paper using the Triple Banner Punch and the sentiment is cut out using an oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits (my favorite!).
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I’m fighting a nasty cold, so this is a short & sweet post for you, but I hope it helps you with any last minute gift enclosure cards you might need! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Basic Black card base – 3″ x 6″, scored and folded at 3″
- Around the World DSP – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″
- Silver Foil Paper starting piece – 1-1/2″ x 3″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Reserve your Stamparatus now through December 30! Shipping begins March 19! Click the image above to reserve your Stamparatus!
Supplies are limited, so snag your favorites before they’re gone! Click the image above to shop now!
DECEMBER HOST CODE – 9UWAXGCG
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!