Today’s project is another version of the Mini Milk Carton Valentine that I shared earlier this week and I’ve included a video tutorial to show you how easy it is!
Here’s a front-view:
I love this project because it is so quick & easy and uses only a 3″ x 6″ piece of paper! So, you can get 8 of them from a sheet of 12″ x 12″ paper with no leftover scraps. Hello multiples! I’ve chosen to close the top of this box differently than the one I shared earlier this week, but I show you how to do it both ways in my video tutorial.
Speaking of, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you’ll give this project a try! I’d love to see what you make, so feel free to email me pictures or post to social media with the hashtag #paperpixie and I’ll check them out! Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
- Painted with Love Specialty DSP – 3″ x 6″
- Score along the the LONG side at 1-3/8″, 2-3/4″, 4-1/8″, and 5-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the SHORT side at 1″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!