Today’s I’m sharing with you the video tutorial for the Winged-Lid Valentine’s Box I shared on yesterday’s post!
Here’s how it looks opened:
And here’s the top view:
Here’s the slightly different version I created during last night’s Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live (the only difference being the Rich Razzleberry heart):
Here’s the video tutorial:
And here are the templates I shared in the video:
My inspiration for this project came from Brigitte Keiling, a fellow German demonstrator. I converted her metric measurements to inches. And Heidi Smith is the originator of this project! I am so inspired by these talented demonstrators!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Melon Mambo cardstock:
- 1 piece measuring 4-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ – scored at 1-3/8″ and 2-3/4″ on both sides
- 2 pieces measuring 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ – scored at 1-3/8″ on both sides
- Painted with Love Specialty DSP:
- 2 pieces measuring 1-1/4″ – both cut on the diagonal
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SHOP – For every $50 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product!
SHOP BIG – Orders of $250 or more will earn an extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards!
JOIN – Best Decision Ever. For just $99, sign up for the Starter Kit and choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products PLUS TWO additional stamps sets of any value for FREE! That’s up to $226 of Stampin’ Up! products of your choice for just $99 (free shipping)! No risk. No obligation to purchase more (but you’ll receive a 20-25% discount if you do). No penalty to drop! I’d love to have you on my team of Paper Pixies!
JANUARY HOST CODE – 6ZFQ3HAJ
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!