Today’s project is a mini Origami handbag, perfect for a party favor for holding treats!
Here’s a different view:
And here’s what the bottom looks like:
I’d like to give credit to fellow German demonstrator Nadine Köller from Stempelmami for this fun little handbag! She has a great photo tutorial, so be sure to check it out. I added some Paper Pixie tips and tricks to my project, so here’s my video tutorial:
You could also close this bag with a binder clip, staple, or magnets! If you do use magnets, be sure to use a sturdy glue like E6000 to make sure the magnets stay put!
This adorable little handbag fits a Lindor Truffle perfectly! Wouldn’t these make great table favors for a party?
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Tutti Frutti DSP – 6″ x 6″
- After folding per the video tutorial, the scoring measurements are 2-1/8″ and 3-7/8″
- Night of Navy 1-3/4″ Circle – score at 3/4″ and 1″
- Night of Navy 2-1/2″ x 1/4″ strip – score at 1/4″ and 2-1/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!