Today’s project is a mini Origami handbag, perfect for a party favor for holding treats!
Here’s a different view:
And here’s what the bottom looks like:
I’d like to give credit to fellow German demonstrator Nadine Köller from Stempelmami for this fun little handbag! She has a great photo tutorial, so be sure to check it out. I added some Paper Pixie tips and tricks to my project, so here’s my video tutorial:
I found my velcro dots on Amazon HERE. But you could also close this bag with a binder clip, staple, or magnets! If you do use magnets, be sure to use a sturdy glue like E6000 to make sure the magnets stay put!
This adorable little handbag fits a Lindor Truffle perfectly! Wouldn’t these make great table favors for a party?
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Tutti Frutti DSP – 6″ x 6″
- After folding per the video tutorial, the scoring measurements are 2-1/8″ and 3-7/8″
- Night of Navy 1-3/4″ Circle – score at 3/4″ and 1″
- Night of Navy 2-1/2″ x 1/4″ strip – score at 1/4″ and 2-1/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SHOP – For every $50 you spend, you’ll receive a free Sale-A-Bration product!
SHOP BIG – Orders of $250 or more will earn an extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards!
JOIN – Best Decision Ever. For just $99, sign up for the Starter Kit and choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! products PLUS TWO additional stamps sets of any value for FREE! That’s up to $226 of Stampin’ Up! products of your choice for just $99 (free shipping)! No risk. No obligation to purchase more (but you’ll receive a 20-25% discount if you do). No penalty to drop! I’d love to have you on my team of Paper Pixies!
FEBRUARY HOST CODE – 4MP66TBA
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!