Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop today is filled to the brim with projects that celebrate birthdays. The opening line from The Beatles’ “Birthday” song ran through our heads as we joyfully created the birthday-themed creations we share with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project for today is a quick, easy, and colorful birthday card featuring the new Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Eclectic Expressions!
I chose a rainbow of colors from the Subtles color family to create the background for this card. Each color is stamped-off once. I love the “happy birthday” sentiment that comes in this set! The finishing touch is a trio of rhinestones.
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it! Hope to “see” you tonight on Facebook!
Thank you for hopping along with us! If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Thick Whisper White card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black layer – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- Whisper White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
COLOR COMBINATION (CLICK ON ANY COLOR TO SHOP ONLINE):
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
11 thoughts on “They Say It’s Your Birthday – InKing Royalty Blog Hop”
I think this is gorgeous and brilliant! I love it and see a case coming soon!
This card is so cute . The stamp set makes it look so artistic without the work.
Such a fun, festive card, Julie! I love everything about the colors and the overall simplicity of this card. So glad you are part of this hop! <3
This is such a fun card Julie. I love the colors, they really pop!
This is so pretty, Julie! Amazing how you got this great effect with that simple stamp! Love it!
How stinkin cute! I really love how you used the fun Eclectic Expressions stamp set! And the color choices are awesome!! Love this so much
How sweet is this? Love it
First, congratulations on your big accomplishment this week! So excited for you!
I love this CAS card. The Subtles are perfect for spring, and the stamp set gives that watercolor look without a lot of fuss. Thanks for sharing.
What a simply amazing card! I’m going to make a lot of these to have on hand!
Love this non-traditional rainbow. So simply wonderful!
Love the soft rainbow! Simply stunning!