Envelope Punch Board Hand Sanitizer Box with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is an Envelope Punch Board box sized perfectly to fit a Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer!
Here’s a closer look at the box:
And here’s a different angle:
I fell in love with this box shared by Phyllis Shepherd and had to give it a try! The finished box measures 1-5/8″ x 2-3/4″ x 1″ and would be perfect for party favors or just a quick thank you for a friend!
This was the project I shared during this week’s Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live, but I’ve recorded a shortened video tutorial to share with you:
Here’s the template:
Let me know if you have any questions! I hope you’ll give this project a try! Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Garden Green cardstock – 5-1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Starting punch & score lines on the Envelope Punch Board are 1-1/2″ x 2-7/8″
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper – 2-3/4″ x 6″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
APRIL HOST CODE – BTHVHZA3
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!