Picture Perfect Birthday Joy Fold
Today’s project is my first joy fold card featuring the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set and the soon to be retiring Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper!
Why have I never made a joy fold card before?!? So fun and so easy!! Basically, the card base folds in from one side and the smaller card folds in from the opposite side! Here’s a closer look:
And here’s a different view from the top:
And here’s what the card looks like open:
This type of fancy fold is so easy to make and the possibilities are endless based on the products you use, so use your imagination and give it a try!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I’ll have a 3-D project and video tutorial for you tomorrow! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Daffodil Delight card base – 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 3″ on the long side
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock layer – 3″ x 8″, scored and folded in half at 4″ on the long side
- Birthday Memories DSP:
- Striped layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Polka dot layer – 2-3/4″ x 4″
- Yellow patterned layer – 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White inside layer – 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
APRIL HOST CODE – BTHVHZA3
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!