Today’s project is my first joy fold card featuring the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set and the soon to be retiring Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper!
Why have I never made a joy fold card before?!? So fun and so easy!! Basically, the card base folds in from one side and the smaller card folds in from the opposite side! Here’s a closer look:
And here’s a different view from the top:
And here’s what the card looks like open:
This type of fancy fold is so easy to make and the possibilities are endless based on the products you use, so use your imagination and give it a try!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I’ll have a 3-D project and video tutorial for you tomorrow! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Daffodil Delight card base – 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 3″ on the long side
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock layer – 3″ x 8″, scored and folded in half at 4″ on the long side
- Birthday Memories DSP:
- Striped layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Polka dot layer – 2-3/4″ x 4″
- Yellow patterned layer – 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White inside layer – 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
APRIL HOST CODE – BTHVHZA3
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!