Today’s project is my first joy fold card featuring the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set and the soon to be retiring Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper!
Why have I never made a joy fold card before?!? So fun and so easy!! Basically, the card base folds in from one side and the smaller card folds in from the opposite side! Here’s a closer look:
And here’s a different view from the top:
And here’s what the card looks like open:
This type of fancy fold is so easy to make and the possibilities are endless based on the products you use, so use your imagination and give it a try!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I’ll have a 3-D project and video tutorial for you tomorrow! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Daffodil Delight card base – 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 3″ on the long side
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock layer – 3″ x 8″, scored and folded in half at 4″ on the long side
- Birthday Memories DSP:
- Striped layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Polka dot layer – 2-3/4″ x 4″
- Yellow patterned layer – 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White inside layer – 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
12 thoughts on “Picture Perfect Birthday Joy Fold”
Hi Julie, This card is so bright and joyful. Thanks for all your blogs, hints, boxes, and inspiration. You are so easy to follow and a pleasure to listen to. Oh, and I adore your templates!!!
(Nancy from Long Island, NY)
I love this card, plan on making several. Thank you!
Vibrant, fun and festive! Love it!
Really cute Julie
This card just screams HAPPY! Love love it!
I love the colors and the model. Thanks for sharing your wonderful project.
Another great card…that I can replicate…thx..
Your card is so bright and cheery. I was wondering if you could share with me, How do you put this card together? I’ve only seen this style of card a few times and NO ONE so far, I’ve asked, will tell me “How to make this card”. I think my request is going to there Spam folders.
I would really appreciate it if you could explain it to me. Thank you for any and all help!
Need more info and can I print it out
Julie, I just found this cute card on Pinterest. I love this fun and easy fun-folding card. I want to make a few. It was just the inspiration I was looking for. Thanks so much.
Hi Julie, I’m late to the party. This card is perfect for a friend with an upcoming February birthday. I love the fun fold and bright cheery colors. Enjoy your day!
Thank you so much, Hilda!