Today’s card is a quick share of an “impossible card” featuring the Statement of My Heart stamp set and the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper!
Here’s a different angle:
These are so incredibly easy to make, but really look impossible! It’s kind of an optical illusion to be honest! Here’s a quick template for you, but I think I may need to do a video for you 😉.
The darker lines are where you make the cuts in the cardstock (after scoring). I have a little trick to cut out the DSP panels without a lot of waste, so stay tuned for that!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you didn’t miss me too much yesterday – I decided to enjoy Mother’s Day fully and didn’t get a blog post out yesterday! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the InKing Royalty blog hop! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Old Olive cardstock – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Score along 4-1/4″ side at 2-1/8″
- Score along 5-1/2″ side only down to the horizontal score line at 2-3/4″
- Rotate 180° and score along other side of 5-1/2″ side only down to the horizontal score line at 1″ and 4-1/2″
- Cut on score lines on long side stopping at the horizontal score line (as indicated by the thick lines on the template above)
- Old Olive cardstock – 1″ x 5-1/2″
- Share What You Love DSP – 3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Stay tuned for a video on how to cut the DSP “Tetris-like” panels to conserve paper!
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
MAY HOST CODE – KW93W3H2
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!