Envelope Punch Board Treat Box with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is the project I shared during this week’s Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live – it’s an Envelope Punch Board Treat Box!
Here’s a profile view – I just love the look of this treat box!
And here’s a view from the top:
I’d like to give credit to fellow German demonstrator Ines Jasperneite from SweetlyWedding.de. I converted her metric measurements and tweaked them a little bit to create this treat box!
A Ferrero Rocher fits perfectly inside, but so would a Lindor Truffle among other goodies! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template I created:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you’ll give this project a try! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend! ❤
- Night of Navy cardstock – 4″ x 6″
- Score along 4″ side at 5/8″, 1-1/8″, 1-5/8″, and 3″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 6″ side at 1-3/8″, 2-3/4″, 4-1/8″, and 5-1/2″
- Punch along vertical score lines with top of box on the left lined up at 1-1/8″ on the Envelope Punch Board
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JUNE HOST CODE – PTQJJY27
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!